As a driver, the primary responsibility is to ensure that the employer and/or his or her family are transported safely and quickly to their desired destination. During the trip, it is the Drivers duty to ensure that they are comfortable and they feel safe.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Vehicle maintenance such as cleaning its interior and taking the vehicle to a car wash.
- Sending the vehicle for repairs when needed.
- Following traffic rules and regulations.
- Delivering a package at the behest of the employer.
- Ensuring that the packaged to be delivered will reach its destination in the best condition possible.
- Keeping all the documents of the vehicle and his/ her license in place while driving.
- Maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor at all times.